Iowa Public Television’s broadcast of Des Moines Metro Opera’s production of Leoš Janáček’s powerful and emotional drama, Jenůfa, has been nominated for an Upper Midwest Regional Emmy in the Arts/Entertainment division!
The official nominees from the Arts/Entertainment division are:
Des Moines Metro Opera Presents Jenufa – Iowa Public Television
- Judy Blank, Producer/Editor
- Andrea Coyle, Director & Executive Producer
- Russ Wall, Engineer in Charge
- Chad Aubrey, Technical Director
- Jim Leasure, Audio Engineer
- David Feingold, Audio Engineer
- Neal Kyer, Video Engineer & Editor
- Darrin Clouse, Camera Operator
- Scott Faine, Camera Operator
- Rick Fuller, Crew Chief & Camera Operator
- Alisa Dodge, Graphic Design
- Bo Dodge, Graphic Design
Minnesota Original: Arts Partners – Twin Cities PBS
Prairie Musicians 701 – Reina del Cid – Prairie Public Television
The Lowertown Line: Cloud Cult – Twin Cities PBS
TV Takeover – Black Label Movement – Twin Cities PBS
This is the second year that one of IPTV’s broadcasts of a Des Moines Metro Opera production has been nominated in this category; DMMO’s Le Comte Ory from the 42nd Summer Festival received a nomination as well.
Congratulations to the crew at Iowa Public Television for their remarkable work and well-deserved recognition! Bravi tutti! Des Moines Metro Opera is committed to maintaining a strong, collaborative relationship with both IPTV and IPR while assisting in their mission to inform, enrich and engage Iowans through high quality news and cultural programming.